HAPPY SKIN: Kathryn Bernanrdo

11:14 AM Pinaymanila 0 Comments

HappySkinXKathrynBernardo



I was so excited when I got invited to the newest collaboration between Happy Skin and Kathryn Bernardo. In the past, I bought with my own money several happy skin products and I love everything I bought!  


I so love Kathryn's lip tint which could double as cheek tint. Grabe!  I wish to win the lotto so I could hoard Happy Skin's lip tint, mascara, liquid pen and pressed powder.


Kathryn is an epitome of a beautiful simple lass. She brings out a simple yet good skin and effortless everyday beauty. Parang gumising si Kath na ganun na siya Kaganda!

Generation Happy Skin speaks to the new breed of women who believe that good skin is a priority. 

Get that easy everyday makeup look with this #KathXHappySkin set! This limited edition set includes:

1 Stay Fresh Weightless Pressed Powder
1 My Lips But Better Ultra Matte Lippie*
1 Kiss & Bloom Water Lip & Cheek Tint*
1 Extra Drama Volumizing Mascara
1 Perfect Brows Long-lasting Liquid Pen
1 Instant Glow Longwear Powder Blush*
1 Generation Happy Skin Makeup Pouch

HappySkinXKathrynBernardo I was so excited when I got invited to the newest collaboration between Happy Skin and Kathryn Bernardo.  ...

0 comments: