WHITE RESULT SKIN CARE: A Tupperware Brand

12:15 AM Pinaymanila 5 Comments

WHITE RESULT SKIN CARE:  A Tupperware Brand
I enjoyed my tête-à-tête with the representatives of Tupperware during its roundtable chat with some members of the press and bloggers.
I learned that Tupperware's White Result products are enriched with Glutathione and Active white, a powerful anti-oxidant and skin lightening agent that helps in reducing appearance of age spots, freckles and acne scars. Also, they are formulated with Vitamin E for younger-looking skin. Visible results can be seen on the seventh day.
White Result Soaps are formulated with Melawhite & papaya extract that help lighten the appearance of freckles, blotches and dark spots. They come in Natural, Papaya and Green Papaya 100 g. variants. We got to try the pinkish white variant right after the roundtable discussion.
Each one of us enjoyed a hand spa and foot spa experience using Tupperware Brands White Result Products.  My hands and feet felt smoother and softer.
I particularly love the scent of the White Result soap and cream. Plus, the ingredients that White Result products use are dermatologically approved. 
Tupperware Brands Philippines, Inc. is the country’s premier direct selling company takes pride in its heritage of bringing world-renowned brands with world-class products that make customers look, smell and feel great about themselves, allow homemakers to give utmost care for their family, and ultimately enhance Filipinos’ lifestyles.
Tupperware Brands Philippines, Inc.  is the authorized distributor of some of the world’s prestigious brands including Tupperware, Colour Collection, Ivana, White Result, Wonderbra, Playtex, Hanes, Baby Care Plus, and Kids Plus+. For information, to be a dealer, visit www.tupperwarebrands.ph e-mail Tupperware atquestions@Tupperware.ph or call hotline number 867-2222.

WHITE RESULT SKIN CARE:  A Tupperware Brand I enjoyed my tête-à-tête with the representatives of Tupperware during its roundtable chat wi...

5 comments:

  1. THIS WHITE RESULT WONDERCREAM MADE MY UNDERARM NOT WHITIER BUT DARKER!!! IM SO SAD THAT ITS A WASTE OF MONEY PAYING P400+ JUST TO HAVE THIS. I DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE USING THIS ONE, ONLY A HALF BOTTLE THAT I CONSUMED. IF I'LL CONSUME ALL, I WILL HAVE MY ARMPIT REALLY DARK MAYBE A CHARCOAL. DON'T BUY THIS. WASTE OF MONEY. A JUNK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS WHITE RESULT WONDERCREAM MADE MY UNDERARM NOT WHITIER BUT DARKER!!! IM SO SAD THAT ITS A WASTE OF MONEY PAYING P400+ JUST TO HAVE THIS. I DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE USING THIS ONE, ONLY A HALF BOTTLE THAT I CONSUMED. IF I'LL CONSUME ALL, I WILL HAVE MY ARMPIT REALLY DARK MAYBE A CHARCOAL. DON'T BUY THIS. WASTE OF MONEY. A JUNK .

    ReplyDelete
  3. THEY SHOULD HAVE NAMED THIS "DARK RESUL" NOT WHITE RESULT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THEY SHOULD HAVE NAMED THIS "DARK RESULT" NOT WHITE RESULT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad to hear that Vera. Right now, I’m confused if I’m going to try this out or not.
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Clarisonic Philippines

    ReplyDelete