TEAM SIR GEORGE SALON LAGRO: Hair Cut and Highlights

3:43 PM Pinaymanila 0 Comments

TEAM SIR GEORGE SALON LAGRO: Hair Cut and Highlights


I am an ordinary gal with an ordinary looks. I am not like those actresses who gets their hair styled everyday that's why they look like goddesses. But like most Filipinos, I take my hair seriously. I hate it when people make fun of my hair. Hair woes are like the end of the world for most women. Lately whenever I looked at the mirror, I can't help but noticed my hair, they looked frizzy and dull. Almost lifeless. I was desperately in need of a fresh change of color and a hair trim. I have been meaning to try violet highlights or any new hair colors that would suit my tresses. 


To my delight, I got acquainted with a fellow camera hobbyist whose wife happens to own a franchise of #TeamSirGeorgeSalonLagro. 



So, one Sunday morning, I went to their salon in Fairview for a hair makeover! 


Just a little background on Team Sir George Salon Lagro, this salon is not a new kid on the block. It has its humble beginnings in Lagro for almost several years before they were unfairly evicted by the building owner which forced them to shift to this new space at the second floor of a building just in front of SM City Fairview. It has since been in operation at this swanky office building cum retail mall for almost a year now.



When I first stepped into the salon, I was particularly drawn to its big tarpaulin wall decor featuring their staff while in action. What a thoughtful boss! I bet all their staff loves to go to work everyday to see their faces plastered on the parlor walls. while working! You bet, you could see on their faces that it really cheers them up!


Before haircut - flat, long, dry & dull hair.



My hair was dry and lifeless as I had it bleached before. I always avoided layering my hair because I want my hair to look voluminous. Little did I know that a good haircut with a right amount of layers can make hair look more "vibrant" thus projecting a more younger image! You must find the right hairstylist like my hair stylist at Team George Salon Lagro branch though :-P

The manager and senior hair stylist of 
Team Sir George Salon Lagro Branch is Mr. Anthony Salvador Casiple.  He's so humble even when I learned from the owners that he is in fact a multi-awarded stylist and the champion for two consecutive years at Hair Asia competition!  Cool!

He snipped quite a bit of my dry ends away.The multi-awarded stylist was very friendly & helpful. Gone are the days when only women and gay dominates the salon business.  Real men knows what is best for women, so they say. He gave me useful advices on which colors to pick so I can achieve the results intended without damaging my hair. He and his team also provided me with tips to maintain and style my hair. They even mentioned to me that those beautiful big waves which I originally wanted which I often see from actresses were a result of styling or using hair styling tongs or iron gadgets. Perming is not enough to do a good job. And luckily, Team Sir George Salon has the most advance machine at this particular branch that will do the job without damaging your hair. Exciting isn't it.  I'll try that next time!

I was impressed by the choice of hair dye products used by the salon . They only uses the most trustworthy brand that needs no further introduction. I literally feel safe with the products they used on my hair.



Working his magic on my hair.  
I enjoyed having two stylists fussing over my locks. Haha! 
Do you ever doze off during your salon treatments? I think I did. Funny, 'coz I hardly
sleep while waiting for my new hairdo as I am always feeling nervous how my hair will turn out. Yes, I am paranoid, insecure even,  when it comes to my hair!

The owner chatted with me to keep me entertained. Being nice and sweet, she offered me food and drinks so I can stay awake to finish the 8-hour long hair service!

After eight long hours (with a short wee wee break in between), I am finally ready to face the world with a bang!




Hi world!  Have you spotted the subtle golden hues that peppered my hair?

Personally, I wanted a purple streaks but my hairstylist is the best there is so I let him chose for me. Here is the result of my hair transformation! I will let you be the judge.




Do your hair needs a new lease of life? Then, you should pay a visit to Team George Salon Lagro Branch. The amiable receptionist will surely entertain you.




Check out these closet full of awards and trophies!


Awards won by the talented hair stylists, Senior stylists and the salon itself from various competitions for Team Sir George Salon Lagro Branch.


After my hair service, I took a tour of the salon. Plus, I also took some shots of the place and the team of stylists and its owners :-)




Simple waiting area. Glad I don't have to wait for my turn, as I booked my appointment on a Sunday afternoon.




Time for a wefie!! Husband and Wife owners, 
Sir Oliver Ferreras San Juan and Mrs. Alona San Juan on my right. On the extreme left is the multi-awarded in-house senior stylist of Team Sir George Salon Lagro, Mr. Anthony Salvador Casiple (He was seated next to me).


THOUGHTS ON THE ENTIRE SALON EXPERIENCE:

I really enjoyed the hair service at the Team George Salon Lagro Branch, despite the (eight) 8-hour long wait. Every staff is very professional and knows their stuff! You can tell they are very experienced in the field, yet humble and very approachable. They were really sweet to me and treated me and my tresses with outmost care and much love! I felt so pampered. 




My hair now looks hip and trendy with subtle streaks of gold! The best thing is, my hair is not dry nor damaged at all in spite of all the bleaching! Not to mention the owner was so generous to gift me a bottle of  protein cream to counteract any signs of hair damage.

Overall it was a very pleasant experience. A convenient location, good customer service and good outcome. I don’t see why I wouldn’t want to go back. Thank you Team George Salon Lagro Branch for inviting me.

TEAM SIR GEORGE SALON LAGRO: Hair Cut and Highlights I am an ordinary gal with an ordinary looks. I am not like those actresses wh...

0 comments: