BYS COSMETICS: Australia's Confidence Boosting Makeup

11:35 AM Pinaymanila 0 Comments

BYS COSMETICS: Australia's Confidence Boosting Makeup

BYS Cosmetics mineral makeup is your barely there make up for that natural look. BYS simply means - Be YourSelf

When you're feeling down and somewhat depressed, a little window shopping almost always helps you feel better. I am recovering from Bells Palsy so I am really depressed. It is a good thing that Gretchen Gatan of Greta's Junkyard invited me to the BYS counter at SM North Edsa to try some confidence-boosting makeup for free! Thanks Gretchen. Naturally, I was so excited to learn about the newest beauty brand from Australia to arrive in the Philippines: BYS Cosmetics!


The BYS brand offers 
blushes, foundation, eye shadows and lipsticks at prices that won't burn a hole in your pockets. 

I don't know about you, but I'm definitely stocking up some BYS Products which by the way is available at Watsons and SM Department Stores.
BYS,COSMETICS, CHA SY, MINERAL MAKEUP, NATURAL, BEAUTY, SIMPLE, LOVE, LIFE, BYS BRAND,
My BYS simple makeup. The friendly BYS attendant applied  BYS Two-Way Cake Foundation to hide my blemishes and my oily, uneven skin tone.

#bysselfie

BYS COSMETICS: Australia's Confidence Boosting Makeup BYS Cosmetics mineral makeup is your barely there make up for that natural lo...

0 comments: